Updated: July 24, 2020
The following parameters will take effect Monday July 27th to assure the safety of our residents, staff and visitors.
Upon entry to all St. Luke’s Skilled Nursing Facility (or hospital in which it is located), each visitor will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms, will have his/ her temperature taken and be asked a series of questions. Refusing to comply with the screening process will result in denial of entry to visit.
- If you have a temperature greater than 100.0 F or screen as positive, you will not be permitted entry to the Skilled Nursing Facility.
- Facial masks must be worn during the entire visit.
- Witnessed use of alcohol-based hand sanitizer upon arrived to Skilled Nursing Unit
- Visitors must stay in designated, supervised visiting location.
- Social distancing of 6 ft. or more must be maintained for duration of visit.
- Each visitor must sign in upon arrival and sign out at departure on the Skilled Nursing Unit.
- Visits must be pre-scheduled at least 24 hours in advance in order to safely accommodate all guests/ residents.
- Outdoor visitation is recommended as weather permits and as the residents can tolerate.
- Two visitors per resident will be permitted at a time and visits cannot exceed 30 minutes. Children under the age of 12 are not permitted at this time.
- To comply with the PA Department of Health, if you travel internationally or have traveled to any of the states identified we ask that you self quarantine for 14 days upon your return to Pennsylvania and postpone your visit to St. Luke’s facilities. For the full list please visit, www.slhn.org/covid-19/visitor-policies.
If there is any new onset of COVID-19 cases, the facility must cease reopening and resume testing of all residents. After a 14-day waiting period, the reopening process starts over again. The visitation policy is subject to change.
The Summit Nursing and Rehabilitation Center at St. Luke’s Lehighton Campus
Monday, Wednesday & Saturday 2:40PM-4PM
Call 610-377-7153 to schedule a visit.
St. Luke’s Sacred Heart Campus Transitional Care Facility
Monday-Friday 1PM-5PM & Saturday 10AM-1:30PM
Call 570-645-8208 or 570-645-8210 to schedule visits.
Miners Campus Skilled Nursing and Rehab Facility
Monday & Wednesday 11AM-5PM & Saturday 10AM-1:30PM.
Call 570-645-8208 or 570-645-8210 to schedule visits
Please note specifics may vary based on facility.