All Star Baby Photo Contest Rules
1. ELIGIBILITY. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win the "All Star Baby" contest ("Contest"). Each entrant ("Entrant") must be at least 18 years of age and a legal resident of the United States. This Contest is sponsored by St. Luke's University Health Network (the "Sponsor"). This Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Contest or modify these rules at their sole discretion. By participating in this Contest, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Contest Rules.
2. SUBMISSION GUIDELINES. Photo entries must be digital entries in JPEG format. The maximum file size per photo is 5 MB. Images should be at least 3 megapixels (approx. 1984x1488) or larger. Maximum of two photo entries per person. Submissions must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, violent, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous. The Sponsor reserves the right to reject any photo submission and disqualify any Entrant in its sole discretion.
3. CONTEST PERIOD; SELECTION OF WINNER; JUDGING. The Contest begins on March 14, 2017 and ends on April 3, 2017. Public voting on woobox.com will take place from April 5, 2017 through April 20, 2017. The photo with the highest number of votes from the public on woobox.com will be selected as the winner, subject to verification and compliance with these Contest Rules. There is a limit of one vote per person per day. The winner will be notified by e-mail on or around May 1, 2017. If the winner fails to respond within the timeframe provided in the notification e-mail, or if the winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Contest Rules, the prize will be forfeited and the Entrant with the next highest number of votes will be selected.
4. PRIZE DETAILS. One (1) grand prize will be awarded to the winner, and will consist of a $500.00 Target gift card. Approximate retail value of the prize is $500.00. One (1) runner-up prize will consist of a $250.00 Target gift card. Approximate retail value of the Runner-up prize is $250.00. One (1) Honorable Mention prize will consist of a gift certificate to a Lehigh Valley restaurant. Approximate retail value of the Honorable Mention prize is $100.00. All federal, state and local taxes and other tax obligations are the sole responsibility of the winner.
5. ORIGINAL WORK; INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. By entering the Contest, each Entrant represents and warrants that each submitted photo: (a) is unpublished and has not been previously entered in any other photo contest, (b) is entirely original and created solely by Entrant, and (c) does not violate any third party rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademark rights, or rights of privacy and publicity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the photo. Entrant further represents and warrants that it has secured the requisite consent from any third party appearing in the photo (and if such person is a minor, Entrant must have obtained the requisite consent from such minor’s parent or legal guardian), which shall be provided to Sponsor upon request. Photo entries must not contain brand names or trademarks, except for Sponsor’s trademarks.
6. GRANT OF LICENSE. By entering the Contest, each Entrant grants St. Luke’s University Health Network, and each of their subsidiaries and affiliates with an irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive right, in perpetuity, to publish, reproduce, distribute, display, modify, adapt, create derivative works of, and otherwise use the photo entries as-is or as-edited (with or without Entrant’s name) for marketing and promotional purposes. Upon request from Sponsor, each Entrant agrees to e-mail his or her photo entry to Sponsor for such purposes.
7. NO ENDORSEMENT; GENERAL RELEASE. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Inc. By entering this Contest, each Entrant agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless, and agrees not to sue, Sponsor, Facebook, and each of their affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents, from any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, claims of intellectual property infringement) with respect to and in any way arising from participating in this Contest and/or acceptance or use of any prize. Sponsor shall not be liable for any consequential, indirect, incidental, punitive or special damages or losses of any nature whatsoever arising out of the Contest.
9. DISPUTES; GOVERNING LAW. Except where prohibited by law, Entrant agrees that any disputes arising in connection with this Contest or these Contest Rules shall be resolved by binding arbitration under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association then pertaining, before a single neutral arbitrator, with the laws of Pennsylvania being applied. The parties consent to the holding of arbitration in Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, and consent to the jurisdiction of the courts of Pennsylvania to enforce these Contest Rules and enter judgment on any award rendered hereunder. The arbitration proceedings and all discovery made shall be kept confidential and only used for the proceedings. The arbitrator shall not award any punitive or exemplary damages and the parties waive any right to seek such damages. All costs of arbitration will be evenly divided between the parties, exclusive of each party’s legal fees and expenses associated with the arbitration, which shall be borne by the party that incurs them.