Community Health Needs Assessment
St. Luke's University Hospital - Bethlehem
The St. Luke's University Hospital has conducted a community health needs assessment (CHNA) pursuant to the requirement of Section 501 (r) of the Internal Revenue Code.
St. Luke's University Hospital commissioned the Lehigh Valley Research Consortium (LVRC) to conduct a CHNA for the Bethlehem campus during calendar years 2011 and 2012. The needs assessment included two separate data collection strategies:
1. A random survey of Lehigh Valley and portions of Bucks and Montgomery County households
2. An analysis of existing community health measures and secondary data
These reports are included here for use by professionals and community members interested in learning more about the health status of our local community.
Bethlehem Campus Community
- Community Health Needs Assessment conducted by St. Luke's University Hospital - Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Community Health Needs Study Survey Findings
- Community Health in the Lehigh Valley: An Analysis of Secondary Datasources
- Implementation Plan Updates
Implementation Plan Updates »