To receive support from St. Luke’s University Health Network, organizations must be 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organizations providing services within St. Luke’s service area, which includes Lehigh, Northampton, Monroe, Carbon, Schuylkill, Bucks, Montgomery and Berks counties in Pennsylvania and Warren County in New Jersey. Only sponsorship requests focusing on health, health-related education and delivery of care in support of St. Luke’s mission will be considered.
In the area of health and human services, we will consider supporting programs that:
- Link health-related community services to health network health services
- Address significant community health and social issues
- Promote health, wellness and healthy lifestyles
- Improve access to care for underserved or at-risk populations
In the area of education, we will consider supporting programs that:
- Provide an innovative approach to health-related education
- Encourage participation in health-related careers, particularly among minority and disadvantaged populations
We generally do not financially support:
- Religious organizations
- Political activities
- Sports organizations
- Travel costs
- Multi-year pledges
- Golf outings
- Public and private schools
- Government agencies
Organizations that meet the stated criteria may fill out our online donation request form. Please include: supporting materials outlining the details of sponsorship opportunities; current 501(c)(3) not-for-profit status; a brief description of the organization and its purpose; and a clear statement of the project including the population to be served and expected outcomes.
Requests for sponsorships are approved by a committee, comprised of individuals from within the organization who share an interest in our community and a desire to help St. Luke’s fulfill its health care mission.
Requests are reviewed monthly by the committee. Please submit your request a minimum of three months in advance of the event date.