St. Luke's Wound Care Center
Helping You Heal Faster
Zealous in our fight against non-healing chronic wounds, St. Luke’s Wound Care Centers bring together teams of physicians and nurses with extensive knowledge in all areas of wound care management. Our ultimate goal is to heal you as quickly and safely as possible and as a result, improve your quality of life. Our individualized approach begins with a thorough evaluation to determine why your wound is not healing. Then, we develop an individualized treatment plan to help you feel less pain and heal faster.
The care team at the St. Luke's Wound Management Centers consists of general surgeons; trauma surgeons; plastic and vascular surgeons; infectious disease physicians; podiatrists; ostomy nurses (CWOCN); certified nurse practitioners (CRNP), as well as an experienced nursing staff and certified wound specialists.
The physicians and staff help coordinate the total patient care package. We maintain communication with referring physicians and facilitate other clinical and non-clinical services to better assist you in healing.
Our specialized and state-of-the-art services include:
- Hyperbaric Medicine
- Compression Therapy
- Biological Skin Applications
- Surgical and Non-surgical Debridement
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
The St. Luke's Wound Management Center accepts Medicare and most major insurance plans.
We have five convenient locations offering a variety of diagnostic and treatment services.
Each center offers the coordination of ancillary services for effective continuity of care for you:
- Vascular testing
- Laboratory and X-ray services
- Evaluation for appropriateness for Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBO)
- Consultations with physician specialists in areas such as endocrinology, orthopaedics, cardiology, oncology and rheumatology
Conditions Treated at the St. Luke's Wound Management Center include:
- Wounds complicated by poor circulation, diabetes, trauma, cancer, vascular disorders and other conditions
- Diabetic foot wounds
- Venous ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Slow healing or chronic wounds or ulcers
- Complex surgical wounds
With centers in Allentown, Bethlehem, Phillipsburg (New Jersey), Quakertown and Tamaqua, we are sure to have a location near you.
Locations and Hours
St. Luke's Wound Management Center