Tobacco Cessation Treatment Center
St. Luke's Tobacco Cessation
|"I've quit smoking and continue to be smoke-free thanks to this program at St. Luke's. I know I could not have done this on my own." David, age 62
Smoking Cessation Treatment Center
1530 8th Avenue
Maps & Directions
Bethlehem, PA 18018
Take the first step in the journey toward a brand new, healthier you.
Smoking Cessation Program
Whether you already have made the decision to quit smoking or still are thinking about it, St. Luke's Tobacco Cessation Treatment Center is here for you. Our caring, non-judgemental staff will provide you with the tools you need to take this important step toward better health. Our comprehensive program is designed to help those who smoke cigarettes, as well as those who use other tobacco products such as cigars, chewing tobacco, snuff or pipe tobacco. The only requirement is a desire to achieve a healthier, smoke-free way of life.
When you're ready to begin your journey toward a life free of tobacco, we are here to help with a variety of important tools designed to ensure your success.
1. You'll meet with our nationally certified tobacco cessation specialist, who will help you create your very own personalized "quit plan."
2. You will receive information on:
- Nicotine replacement therapy
- Ways to cope with stress and nicotine cravings
- Techniques to use to help prevent relapse
3. As part of our individual counseling program, you will receive regular follow-up telephone counseling for one year to keep track of your progress and support your continued success.
If you are not quite ready to quit tobacco products, call us anyway - we have the tools you can use to quit when you're ready.
Experienced Staff and Personalized Plan
The staff of St. Luke's Tobacco Cessation Treatment Center has experience working with people just like you who are preparing to quit using tobacco products. Our staff will provide you with smoking cessation education, counseling and personalized assistance to help you quit smoking and achieve a brand new, healthier you.
St. Luke's Tobacco Cessation Outpatient Clinics
Here are other resources that can help: