Rehabilitation and Nursing Center at
St. Luke’s Hospital - Miners Campus
Skilled Nursing at St. Luke’s: Home-Away-From-Home
St. Luke’s Miners Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, a fully accredited, 48-bed, hospital-based skilled nursing facility, offers patients a home away from home. Located on the fifth floor of St. Luke’s Hospital - Miners Campus, it provides patients with individualized short-term rehabilitation and long-term care services.
St. Luke’s Miners Rehabilitatin and Nursing Center believes in the importance of family and encourages loved ones to play an active part in the resident’s life. To reinforce the home-like atmosphere, guests are always welcome.
St. Luke’s Miners Rehabilitation and Nursing Center offers a wide variety of goal-directed therapeutic activities:
- Music, meditation and relaxation programs for stress management
- Bowling program for the development and maintenance of fine and gross motor skills of the hand and arm muscles
- Weekly arts and crafts sessions to reinforce motor skills and challenge creativity
- Outside trips also are scheduled for residents including, the local farmers market, dinner theaters and scenic tours
Other Features of St. Luke’s Miners Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
- Daily restaurant-style menu
- A beauty/barber salon for personal care needs
- Chapel for spiritual worship, communion and fellowship
For additional information regarding St. Luke’s Miners Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, please call 570-645-8208.