Volunteer Opportunities for Adults, Students and Juniors at St. Luke’s
Your Service, Your Talents … Valued.
Your Help … Needed.
Volunteering at St. Luke’s University Health Network is more than just providing service; it is making a difference in the day of our patients, staff and visitors! People often ask:
- Your personal strengths make a difference to others!
- Your time helps others in need.
- Your skills enhance our quality.
- Your involvement introduces you to new people.
- Your participation is needed!
How do volunteers benefit?
- Enjoy free, delicious meals in the cafeteria or the coffee kiosks!
- Obtain a discounted Gym Membership in our Health & Fitness Center!
- Receive recognition at an annual Luncheon!
- Obtain discounts with Homestar Pharmacy’s over the counter products and durable medical equipment!
- Attend various educational programs with St. Luke’s Hospital!
- And much more!!
Click on the links below to learn more about how you can be a valued member of St. Luke’s Volunteer Department and the exciting opportunities available!