Allentown Retail Pharmacy
Go to Allentown Prescription Refill Options
Our retail pharmacy located on the St Luke’s Hospital campus provides prescribed medications for employees, patients discharged from the hospital, Emergency Department patients and patients having same day procedures. Our experienced pharmacists will fill your prescriptions accurately in a prompt, courteous and professional manner. They are always accessible to answer your questions as well as provide you with reliable medical information.
For your convenience, HomeStar Pharmacy provides:
- Prescriptions, including hard-to-find medications
- Over-the-counter medications
- Health and beauty aides and personal care products
- Vitamins and vitamin consultation
- Seasonal immunizations
- Access to home medical equipment
- Ability to speak with a pharmacist directly
- Bariatric and Sports Supplementation
Most major insurance plans accepted including Medicaid and Medicare Part D
Se Habla Espanol
1736 Hamilton Street
First Floor, South Tower
Allentown, PA 18104
Maps & Directions
Enter South Tower Lobby Entrance: HomeStar Pharmacy is to the left.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 8 am to 6 pm
Saturday: 9 am to 1 pm
Convenient parking is available on the parking deck. (From the parking deck elevator press “1R South Lobby.” HomeStar Pharmacy is to the left.)
Christian Hermosillo, Pharm D
Customer/Patient Feedback: Joseph.Borgioni@sluhn.org
Allentown Refill Options
(Refill requests can only be processed on prescriptions previously filled at HomeStar Pharmacy)
(click the button to refill your prescriptions online)
|Refills By Phone
Prescriptions that were filled originally at our Allentown location and would like to be refilled and picked up at Allentown:
- Please call 610-628-7577 or toll free at 1-855-649-MEDS.
- Follow the automated telephone prompts as directed.
|Refills via Mobile Phone
- To begin the refill process please visit www.mobilerx.net/hspharmacy on your Windows, Android, or Apple smartphone.
- Enter 6106287577 as the pharmacy phone number.
- Enter the prescription numbers you wish to refill, up to three at a time. If you have more than three refills, you will have to repeat this process multiple times.
- If you would like us to contact the doctor for any authorizations, such as a request for additional refills, click the box as shown.
- Click submit.
- After submitting your prescriptions, you will know instantly if your prescription will be refilled or if doctor authorization is required, or if the prescription is not eligible to be filled.