School of Nursing Alumni Association
Alumni Association of St. Luke's
School of Nursing
The Alumni Association of St. Luke's School of Nursing was organized in 1897. All graduates of the school are members of the Association. The Association supports the philosophy and objectives of the School of Nursing.
P.O. Box 1857
Bethlehem, PA 18016-1857
(The School of Nursing will forward your message to the appropriate board member.)
Sandra Tirpak Davidyock, President, Class of 1969
The 2014 Alumni Association Newsletter
contains a great deal of valuable information.
News you can use!
Read All About It!
Please note: the following 50 year graduates were omitted from the newsletter:
Karen Kodlick, Tereska-Drake and Judy Wolper Sopko.
To unite St. Luke's School of Nursing students and graduates through dedication to the common goal of education in the healing arts profession.
To provide financial assistance via scholarships to eligible second year students of the School of Nursing, annually. To make available financial assistance to eligible graduates of the school who seek advance education in specialty nursing, toward becoming a nurse educator or in maintaining clinical certification through educational programs.
If you have a change in your name or address or become aware of change of address for a classmate or other graduate please inform the association by contacting the school's secretary at the telephone number above, contact Gloria Kern by writing to her at the address above or download the change of status form and mail to the alumni association.
There are two events sponsored by the alumni association annually. The date of each event is published in the annual newsletter. Both of the events are free of charge. The events are:
Homecoming - October
- Annual meeting and social
- Sale of various items prior to the meeting – nut rolls; Alumni logo t-shirts, sweat jackets, tote bags; silent auction; free raffle.
- The class celebrating 50 years post graduation are guests of the Alumni Association at brunch.
- Sales begin at 10:30 am. Business meeting begins at 1 pm. Social immediately following the meeting.
Brunch - Celebrating 50 Years as a Graduate Nurse (Invitation Only) - October
- Rooms 104 and 105 Pricilla Payne Hurd Education Center
- Business meeting 1 pm in Lecture Room 1
- Social for all attendees in Rooms 103,104 and 105 immediately following the meeting.
- Fundraising Sale 10:30 am to 1 pm and immediately after the business meeting in Room 102. Sale items include:
- Logo T-shirts - $15
- Logo Sweat Jackets, zipper front, no hood - $20
- Trexler Blocks - $10
- Please Note: sale items may be purchased at anytime by contacting Sandra Tirpak Davidyock at 610-867-8898 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If item is to be mailed, the postage actual cost is added to the cost of the item.
The Alumni Association Newsletter is published annually in early September and mailed to each graduate for whom we have a current address. If an individual or a class would like information published in the newsletter it may be sent to Gloria Kern or any Board of Directors member at the above phone number, e-mail address or the Alumni Post Office Address. Deadline for receipt of material is August 1 of the current year, as the newsletter goes to print mid-August. See the 2014 Alumni Association Newsletter.
Checks from individuals or a class should be payable to "Alumni Association of St. Luke's School of Nursing." You may specify to the scholarship fund if you wish. Non-specified donations will go to the alumni general fund.
Current dues are $20 per year. Lifetime memberships are not recognized. The dues notice is also published in the annual newsletter.