Hal L. Folander M.D.
Vascular Interventional Radio.
Radiology - Imaging
Dr. Folander serves as the Chief of Radiology and Section Chief of Interventional Radiology for St. Luke's Hospital & Health Network.
- Board certified in Radiology
- Certificate of added qualifications in Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- Additional training in endovascular grafting
- Member of the following professional organizations:
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- AHA - Council of Cardiovascular Radiology
- American Medical Association
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
Dr. Folander developed St. Luke's as an international GE Healthcare Show Site for both imaging and information technology equipment.
Progressive Physician Associates
Easton3735 Nazareth Road
Easton, PA 18045
BethlehemSLH - Radiology Department
801 Ostrum Street
Bethlehem, PA 18015
Education & Training
New York University School of Medicine
Hartford Memorial Hospital
1982 - 1983
University of Connecticut Health Center
1983 - 1986
University of MA Medical Center
1986 - 1987