Doron Rabin M.D.
Surgery - Neurosurgery
Head & Neck Surgery
Dr. Doron Rabin is a fellowship-trained neurosurgeon dedicated to the surgical treatment of neurological conditions. As a member of St. Luke's Neurosurgical Associates, he works closely with St. Luke's Spine and Pain Associates, family physicians, pain specialists and neurologists to diagnose and treat degenerative cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine disease. Dr. Rabin also provides surgical management for Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus through St. Luke's Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus Center. Appointments are available in Bethlehem, Allentown and Easton at the St. Luke's Bone & Joint Institute.
More about Dr. Rabin:
- Completed Krembil AO Spine Fellowship at the University of Toronto
- Site Surgeon for the National Neurosurgery Quality and Outcomes Database
- Director of St. Luke's Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus Center
- Performing over 100 spine surgery procedures each year, including open and minimally invasive approaches
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
Learn more about St. Luke's Neurosurgical Associates.
St. Luke's Neurosurgical Associates
Bethlehem701 Ostrum Street
Bethlehem, PA 18015
Allentown1575 Pond Road - Suite 202
Allentown, PA 18104
Easton1700 Riverside Drive
Easton, PA 18045
Education & Training
Queen's University Faculty of Medicine
The University of Western Ontario
2003 - 2009
University of Toronto
2009 - 2010