Understanding Health Care Bills
and Health Insurance Claims
The mission of St. Luke's University Health Network is to provide compassionate, excellent quality and cost-effective health care to residents of the communities we serve regardless of their ability to pay.
St. Luke's University Health Network will:
- Bill your health insurance plan(s) on your behalf.
- Send statements showing the most current balance owed. The statement will show the amount your health insurance has paid/ denied and balance owed.
- Provide 24-hour access to your account(s) through our Online Business Office or by calling the St. Luke's University Health Network Business Office at 484-526-3150 or 1-800-218-7359 Monday through Friday 8 am to 4:30 pm.
- Help with questions concerning our Patient Financial Assistance Program (Network and Warren Campus, New Jersey)
Credit and Collections Policies
Financial Counselors will treat you with dignity and respect regardless of your ability to pay. Customer Service Representatives will assist you with questions concerning charges, payments or any other concerns you may have.
You Can Help
Provide us with:
- Insurance Card
- Drivers License
- Picture ID
- Changes to your personal or insurance information
- Provide third party accident, automobile and workers' compensation information