St. Luke's Pre-Hospital Services
St. Luke's Pre-Hospital Services provides the necessary resources, feedback and appreciation to the EMS providers, firefighters, 911 dispatchers, police officers and other pre-hospital providers who are committed to serving our patients and communities.
Network Pre-Hospital Liaisons
Please contact one of your St. Luke's Pre-Hospital Liaison's with:
- Continuing education requests
- Grand round case review requests
- Patient follow-up requests
Jeffrey Yanochko, NRP
Adam Maziuk, NRP, MICP, ACM-FP
Doug Sargent, NRP
|NOTE: If you would wish to observe a cardiac catherization, or a hybrid O.R. tour please contact one of the St. Luke's EMS Liaison's by phone or e-mail above.
Pre-Hospital Liaison Roles
- Serve as the first line contact for regional pre-hospital providers
- Plan, organize and coordinate educational opportunities for our pre-hospital community
- Provide patient feedback for pre-hospital providers
- Represent the St. Luke’s University Health Network at regional EMS events and conferences
- Assist the pre-hospital community in identifying and addressing concerns or suggestions related to St. Luke’s University Health Network
- Propose and assist in the development of new programs and services based on the needs of the pre-hospital community
- Coordinate EMS Week activities
- Assist Health Network Service Lines with maintaining accreditations specific to EMS activities
- Assist, Coordinate and Participate in Health Network Emergency Operations and Planning
Pre-Hospital Educational Programs
The St. Luke's University Health Network is committed to Pre-Hospital education. We offer continuing education courses on a monthly basis. If you are interested in a specific topic or would like an education session at your facility, please contact a Pre-Hospital Liaison. For a list of new and upcoming continuing education classes visit our Pre-Hospital Education page.
Subscribe to our email list to stay up to date on all St. Luke's Pre-Hospital information and course offerings:
Subscribe to our mailing list
Have you ever wondered what happened to your patients after you transported them to the hospital? If so, please complete the on-line request below. One of St. Luke's University Health Network's Pre-Hospital Liaisons will contact you within 24 hours of submission.