St. Luke’s Pre-Hospital Services
St. Luke’s Pre-Hospital Services provides the necessary resources, feedback and appreciation to the EMS providers, firefighters, 911 dispatchers, police officers and other pre-hospital providers who are committed to serving our patients and communities.
Network Pre-Hospital Liaison
Bryan J. Evans, NREMT-P
Pre-Hospital Liaison Roles
- Serve as the first line contact for regional pre-hospital providers
- Plan, organize and coordinate educational opportunities for our pre-hospital community
- Provide patient feedback for pre-hospital providers
- Represent the St. Luke’s Hospital & Health Network at regional EMS events and conferences
- Assist the pre-hospital community in identifying and addressing concerns or suggestions related to St. Luke’s Hospital & Health Network
- Propose and assist in the development of new programs and services based on the needs of the pre-hospital community
- Coordinate EMS Week activities
Pre-Hospital Educational Programs
The St. Luke’s University Health Network is committed to Pre-Hospital education. We offer continuing education courses on a nearly monthly basis. If you are interested in a specific topic or would like an education session at your facility, please contact a Pre-Hospital Liaison through this web site.
Understanding the Electrocardiogram
We would like to thank Dave Kasarda, MD, ED Attending Physician and Bethlehem Township Fire Department EMS Medical Director for providing a copy of his recent EKG presentation delivered during our Paramedic Refresher Program.
Have you ever wondered what happened to your patients after you transported them to the hospital? If so, please call the Pre-Hospital Liaisons.
Please contact a St. Luke’s Pre-Hospital Liaison with:
- Continuing education requests
- Grand round case review requests
- Patient follow-up requests
PHTLS ALS/BLS Provider Course
Register today for the PHTLS ALS/BLS Provider Course
Dates and Times
- Thursday, September 5 and Friday, September 6, 2013
- 8 am to 4 pm
St. Luke's University Hospital - Bethlehem Campus
Priscilla Payne Hurd Education Center, Lecture Room 1
801 Ostrum Street
Bethlehem, PA 18015
The registration fee is $120 (includes book and meals and is payable by credit card or check). Payment is due on or before Monday, August 19, 2013.
For More Information
If you have any questions, please contact:
- Nicole Lohrman, MSN, RN, CCRN, Trauma Education Specialist (484-526-2214, Nicole.Lohrman@sluhn.org), or
- Kelly Donatelli, RN BSN, PHRN, PHTLS Site Coordinator at (610-780-7294, Kelly.Donatelli@sluhn.org).
|For information and registration for CPR, ACLS and PALS Courses, please call Education Services at 484-526-4125.