St. Luke's Pre-Hospital Services
St. Luke’s Pre-Hospital Services provides the necessary resources, feedback and appreciation to the EMS providers, firefighters, 911 dispatchers, police officers and other pre-hospital providers who are committed to serving our patients and communities.
Network Pre-Hospital Liaisons
Jeffrey Yanochko, NREMT-P
NOTE: If you would wish to observe a cardiac catherization,
please contact Jeffrey by phone or e-mail above.
Pre-Hospital Liaison Roles
- Serve as the first line contact for regional pre-hospital providers
- Plan, organize and coordinate educational opportunities for our pre-hospital community
- Provide patient feedback for pre-hospital providers
- Represent the St. Luke’s University Health Network at regional EMS events and conferences
- Assist the pre-hospital community in identifying and addressing concerns or suggestions related to St. Luke’s University Health Network
- Propose and assist in the development of new programs and services based on the needs of the pre-hospital community
- Coordinate EMS Week activities
Pre-Hospital Educational Programs
The St. Luke’s University Health Network is committed to Pre-Hospital education. We offer continuing education courses on a nearly monthly basis. If you are interested in a specific topic or would like an education session at your facility, please contact a Pre-Hospital Liaison through this web site.
Understanding the Electrocardiogram
We would like to thank Dave Kasarda, MD, ED Attending Physician and Bethlehem Township Fire Department EMS Medical Director for providing a copy of his recent EKG presentation delivered during our Paramedic Refresher Program.
Have you ever wondered what happened to your patients after you transported them to the hospital? If so, please call the Pre-Hospital Liaisons.
Please contact a St. Luke’s Pre-Hospital Liaison with:
- Continuing education requests
- Grand round case review requests
- Patient follow-up requests
2014 Multi-Lead Medic Program
Register for the Multi-Lead Medic Program, scheduled for April 3 and 4 from 8 am to 4 pm in the Laros Auditorium of the Doctors' Pavilion at 701 Ostrum Street in Bethlehem (St. Luke's University Hospital - Bethlehem).
The program will be presented by Bob Page, AAS, NREMT-P, CCEMT-P. Bob will present his internationally-known 12-lead EKG interpretation program.
If you have any questions, please contact Jeffrey D. Yanochko, NREMT-P.
2014 Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support Sessions
Dates and Times
- April 24 and 25th, 2014: 8 am - 4 pm
- September 2 and 3, 2014: 8 am - 4 pm
Cost and Registration
The registration fee is $120 (includes book and meals and is payable by credit card or check). PHTLS textbooks will be distributed approximately 1 month prior to the course. Payment must be received in order to receive book. If paying by check, payment is due no later than two weeks prior to the course.
Learn more and register today!
|For information and registration for CPR, ACLS and PALS Courses, please call Education Services at 484-526-4125.