Your Connection to...
St. Luke’s University Health Network!
Call us at 484-526-7900 or 1-866-STLUKES (785-8537) toll free from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday* or contact us via e-mail anytime at Info.Link@sluhn.org.
St. Luke's InfoLink provides:
- Information about St. Luke’s University Health Network services and facilities, including directions
- Physician referral service
- Information on health screenings, lectures, support groups and community programs
- Registration for classes and programs
* Voicemail is available after hours, and our staff will return your call by noon the next working day.
At St. Luke's University Health Network, we are committed to providing quality, compassionate care, free education programs and the latest health information to our neighbors. Our nationally recognized hospitals not only provide high quality compassionate care, but access to a wide variety of conveniently located doctors; free screenings and classes to help you and your family stay healthy and fast, easy access to the latest health information from the comfort of your home. Our health care professionals are committed to providing the latest in big-city medicine with the personal touch and convenience of hometown care for every member of your family from a new baby to an aging parent.
Centers of Excellence
St. Luke's University Health Network provides hundreds of different services to patients of all ages. Our commitment to high quality clinical care and compassionate, personalized service is evident in everything we do, but it no more apparent than in our Centers of Excellence. These select areas of the hospital exemplify our commitment to the health of our neighborhoods!
Especially for Women
Especially for Children
Especially for Families