Digital screening mammography is now available at St. Luke's Wind Gap Medical Center.
Benefits of Digital Mammography
- Digital mammography is faster. Patients spend less time in uncomfortable positions.
- Digital images are immediately available, easily stored, and retrieved.
- Transmission of images from one physician to another is quick and easy.
- The technologist can evaluate the quality of the images as they're taken. That means patients spend less time in the exam room and rarely need repeat images taken.
- Images can be easily manipulated to see subtle differences between tissue, particularly important for distinguishing dense from malignant tissue.
To make an appointment, please call St. Luke's Central Scheduling toll-free at 484-526-1000 or 1-800-801-7745.
Other Radiology Services at St. Luke's
St. Luke's University Health Network offers a full range of advanced radiology services throughout the region. See St. Luke's Radiology for services, locations and contact information.