St. Luke's West End Medical Center / Quick Care
Exceptional health care services for the whole family in a friendly and easy-to-access location
St. Luke's West End Medical Center
501 Cetronia Road
Allentown, PA 18104
Main Number: 484-426-2501
Main Fax: 484-426-2551
Maps & Directions
* The Quick Care Center does not provide intensive care services except for stabilization procedures intended to prepare the patient for immediate transport to an acute care facility.
- Convenient, easily-accessible medical care for minor injuries and acute illnesses. Walk-in care, no appointment needed.
- Hours: 7:30 am – 10:30 pm, 7 days-a-week*
- Phone: 484-426-2513
- Fax: 484-426-2563
*Holiday hours may vary.
QuickCare™ versus Emergency Care
QuickCare is a way for anyone to get medical attention for non-life threatening conditions. No appointments. No waiting. It's ideal for treating minor injuries like a sprain or a bad bruise and acute illnesses like a cold or cough that won't go away. If you need a physical exam performed quickly, drug screening, or a workman's comp exam, just walk in and we'll take care of it.
QuickCare has extended hours so when your own doctor can't see you immediately, we will. If you have a more serious condition like diffi culty breathing or a bad injury, you should go to an emergency room.
See a Doctor and Stay in the St. Luke's Network
QuickCare is physician-led and part of St. Luke's University Health Network. If you're already a St. Luke's patient, it means your care will be fully coordinated and completely seamless. If you're not a patient, you'll have access to some of the highest quality, most advanced medicine in the region.
Much More than QuickCare™
QuickCare is just the beginning. St. Luke's West End Medical Center includes St. Luke's Occupational Medicine, OB/GYN Care Associates, an imaging center and a nearby place to have your lab work done. Future plans include a Sports & Human Performance Center and other medical services. St. Luke's West End Medical Center will be the closest, most convenient place to keep you and your family healthy.
Ped. Urgent Care
|Holiday Hours: Pediatric Urgent Care will be open the day before holidays from 10 am to 4 pm and the day of the holiday from 10 am to 4 pm.
Broken bones, stitches, asthma attacks, high fevers, strep throat, ear infections – kids often need urgent medical care at the most inconvenient times. That's why St. Christopher's Hospital for Children now offers a walk-in urgent care center right in Allentown.
- Pediatrician and RN on site to treat infants to 18 years
- Most insurances accepted
- Reports sent to your pediatrician
- No appointments or referrals needed
- Hours: 10 am – 10 pm, 7 days-a-week
- Phone: 610-336-4349
- Fax: 610-336-4573
- Offering physical exams, comprehensive workers compensation injury and illness care, pre-employment testing, drug screenings and more.
- Hours: 7:30 am – 10:30 pm, 7 days-a-week
- Phone: 484-426-2413
- Fax: 484-426-2463
- Walk-in service for routine blood work and specimen collection.
- Monday - Friday: 6:30 am – 6 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 7 am – 12 pm
- Closed Holidays
- Phone: 484-426-2512
- Fax: 484-426-2562
- X-ray walk-ins: 7 am – 10:30 pm, 7 days-a-week
- Phone: 484-426-2453
- Fax: 484-426-2473
- Ultrasound by appointment: 10:30 am – 7 pm, Monday-Friday
- Phone: 484-426-2524
- Fax: 484-426-2574
St. Luke's Neurosurgical Associates provides specialized neurosurgical care and consultation to the people and physicians of the Lehigh Valley.
We Specialize in Your Treatment
- Our board-certified/eligible neurosurgeons have extensive training and experience.
- We help patients with brain, spine and nerve conditions, including tumors, aneurysms, fractures and breaks.
- We offer advanced surgical procedures such as:
- Spinal surgery for degenerative and disc disease and tumors – including spinal instrumentation and fusion
- Surgery of brain tumors and intracranial aneurysms
- Peripheral nerve surgery such as carpal tunnel decompression
- Micro-neurosurgery, including laser neurosurgery
- We have offices in Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, East Stroudsburg and Quakertown.
- Our registration, insurance and other forms are available on this site for your convenience.
Learn more about St. Luke's Neurosurgical Associates.
St. Luke's Human Performance is where people of all ages and fitness levels can maximize their health and fitness potential. With the help of our college-degreed, certified staff, members will experience the thrill of accelerated improvements in muscular, cardiorespiratory, metabolic, motor and morphological fitness. St. Luke's Human Performance has a fitness program for you. When it comes to your health and well-being, are you going to sit it out or go for it?
Most sports training programs emphasize only those physical qualities needed to perform a sport-specific skill such as throwing a ball or making a jump shot. St. Luke's Sports Performance takes it several steps further by applying a comprehensive approach to preparing athletes for competition by helping them develop appropriate strength and power, movement skills (which includes acceleration, speed, agility, balance and coordination), mobility and flexibility and energy systems suitable for competition.