William Penn Family Practice
William Penn Family Practice
Patients are seen by appointment. Many same-day appointments are available for acute illnesses. To cancel and reschedule, please call in advance of your appointment.
- Monday: 8 am to 7 pm
- Tuesday: 8 am to 6 pm
- Wednesday: 8 am to 5 pm
- Thursday: 8 am to 7 pm
- Friday: 8 am to 4 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Below is a listing of our most common services. If you are interested in other services, please call the office and we will discuss your individual needs.
- Adult, adolescent, pediatric office care
- Comprehensive physical examinations
- Gynecologic exams and Pap smears
- Care for episodic illness or minor problems
- Continuous care for chronic problems
- Throat cultures
- Minor surgery (including removal of small growths and suturing lacerations)
- Vision screenings
- Well-baby and well-child care
- Blood pressure, weight monitoring and follow-up
- Treatment of work-related injuries
- Lab studies
- School and sports physicals
- Diabetes management
- Asthma care
- Hypertension screening and care
- Other routine medical care
- Hospital care of adults, children, newborns
To schedule an appointment, please call our office at 610-814-2424. Please give us your name and the reason for your call, and we will schedule an appropriate amount of time for your care. Our office hours are listed above.
After-Hours Calls and Emergencies
A physician is on-call 24 hours-a-day to respond to urgent medical needs. Call our office and the after-hours answering service will take your message. The on-call physician will promptly return your call. Please have the patient's information on hand.
For life-threatening emergencies, please call 911. The hospital physicians will then contact us.
As your primary care practice, we will coordinate your medical care. When you have health questions consult our office and we will guide you regarding appropriate medical treatment. We will refer you to a specialist for treatment when medically necessary and continue to coordinate your care with the consulting doctor.
If your insurance plan requires a prior written referral to see a specialist, you will be responsible for all fees if you access specialty care without the referral.
We are not able to issue retroactive referrals for care already rendered. If you have any questions regarding referrals, please call our office and we will be happy to help you.
Our office accepts most major insurance plans. Please check with our office for the list of plans in which we participate. Co-payments are not billable and therefore are due at the time of the office visit. Payments are accepted in cash, personal check, Visa, MasterCard or Discover Card.
If lab work is ordered for you, we will help you schedule a follow-up visit for the interpretation of those test results. Test results will not be given over the phone except for those patients with chronic conditions.
About our Doctors
Tiana Shekari, DO
More about Dr. Shekari
- Awarded medical degree from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Completed residency at St. Luke's University Hospital – Bethlehem Campus
- Board-certified in family medicine
Tiffany Chit, M.D.
- Received medical degree from American University of Antigua College of Medicine
- Completed family medicine residency at Coventry Family Medicine, St. Luke's Hospital – Warren Campus in Phillipsburg, New Jersey
- American Board of Family Medicine Certified
More about Dr. Chit