Family Practice - Walnutport
St. Luke's Family Practice – Walnutport
(Memorial Day through Labor Day)
- Monday: 7 am to 7 pm
- Tuesday: 7 am to 2:30 pm
- Wednesday: 7 am to 2:30 pm
- Thursday: 7 am to 3 pm
- Friday: 7 to 11 am
(Labor Day through Memorial Day)
- Monday: 8:15 am to 7 pm
- Tuesday: 8:15 am to 3 pm
- Wednesday: 8:15 am to 3 pm
- Thursday: 8:15 am to 7 pm
- Friday: 8:15 am to 12:30 pm
A special connection develops between patients and their family doctor as they work toward a common goal – the health and well being of every member of your family.
We entered family practice because we value the long-term patient-physician relationship. We get great satisfaction from our relationships with every member of the family. And we understand that life events in your family – birth, death, divorce or the loss of a job - may have an impact on the health and wellbeing of family members. Most of all, we appreciate the mutual caring and loyalty that results from the relationships that develop over time.
General services include:
- Complete physical examinations, including school and employment physicals
- Preventive medicine
- Well-baby and well-child care
- Vision and hearing screening
- Allergy and asthma treatment
- Gynecological exams and Pap smears
- Diabetes and blood pressure management
- Minor office procedures
Office hours are by appointment only. For an appointment, call St. Luke's Family Practice at Walnutport at 610-760-8080. If you need to cancel an appointment, please do so as far in advance as possible.
Our office provides 24-hour coverage for emergencies. If you have an emergency that arises during the day, please call our office immediately. Provide your name and a description of the emergency. If an emergency arises at night or during the weekend, please call our office number and the physician on-call will be contacted.
Payment, including co-payment, is due at the time of the office visit. Cash, check, Visa, MasterCard and Discover Card are accepted.
Our office accepts most major insurances and managed care plans. Please bring all insurance information, including insurance cards, to all appointments.
As your primary care office, we will coordinate all of your medical care. Whenever medically necessary, we will refer you to a specialist and continue to coordinate your care with the consulting physician.
To ensure insurance payment, many insurance plans require a prior written referral before you may engage the services of a specialist. Otherwise, you may be held responsible for fees associated with the care you receive from the specialist. We may not issue retroactive referrals for care already rendered. If you have questions regarding referrals, please call our office.
Call our office during regular business office for prescription refills.
If lab studies are ordered for you, we will help you schedule a follow-up visit for the interpretation of the test results.
About our Physician
Lisa J. Doherty, DO
- Graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Completed residency at Warren Hospital Family Practice Residency Program in Phillipsburg, New Jersey
- Board certified in family medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine
- Member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, American Osteopathic Association and Pennsylvania Osteopathic Association
- Special interest in holistic medicine