Valley OBGYN Associates
Valley Obstetric & Gynecology Associates
322 S. 17th Street
Allentown, PA 18104
Maps & Directions
Monday - 8:30 am to 5 pm
Tuesday - 7:30 am to 7 pm
Wednesday - 7:30 am to 5 pm
Thursday - 7:30 am to 5 pm
Friday - 8 am to 3 pm
200 Apple St., Suite 5
Quakertown, PA 18951
Maps & Directions
Monday - 5 am to 5 pm
Tuesday - 8 am to 3 pm
Wednesday - 8 am to 12 pm
Thursday - 8 am to 5 pm
Friday - 8 am to 2 pm
If you have a question about a service you do not see listed here, please contact our office to discuss your specific needs.
- High-risk obstetrics
- Level II ultrasound
- Treatment for infertility
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Pelvic reconstructive surgery
- Peri- and post-menopausal care
- Treatment for menstrual disorders
- Treatment of endometriosis
Office hours are by appointment only.
If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, we ask that you please call our office to notify us at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment time. This enables us to offer the appointment time to another patient.
Our office accepts most major insurance plans, including a number of managed care plans (HMOs). Please check with our office for a full list of accepted insurance plans. Co-payments are not billable and are due at the time of your office visit. For your convenience, our office accepts payment in the form of cash, check, Visa, MasterCard and Discover Card.
Please bring all insurance information, including insurance cards, to all appointments.
If an urgent medical problem or emergency arises during our office hours, please call us right away. You will need to provide your name and a description of the emergency and we will try to respond promptly to your call. If you have an emergency that arises when our office is closed, please call our number and our answering service will take your call. Please indicate that you are calling with an emergency and the answering service will contact one of our on-call physicians.
Note: If you feel that any delay could result in a life-threatening situation, please proceed immediately to the nearest emergency room for treatment and notify our office as soon as you are able.
About our Doctors
David J. Hanes, MD
More about Dr. Hanes
- Awarded medical degree at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Sheldon H. Linn, MD
More about Dr. Linn
- Awarded medical degree at the Hahnemann University School of Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Serves as a clinical associate professor at the Penn State College of Medicine in Hershey, Pennsylvania
- Board certified in obstetrics and gynecology and is a fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Ann Galante-Freeman, DO
More about Dr. Galante-Freeman
- Awarded medical degree from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Completed internship at St. Luke's Hospital – Allentown Campus and residency program in obstetrics and gynecology at St. Luke's Hospital - Bethlehem Campus, where she was chief resident