Tirun A Gopal - OBGYN
Tirun A. Gopal, MD
– Obstetrics & Gynecology
Integrated Health Campus
250 Cetronia Road
Allentown, PA 18104
Maps & Directions
Monday and Tuesday
7:30 am to 4 pm
8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Annual preventative OB/GYN care
- Pelvic pain management
- Sterilization procedures
- Reversal of sterilization by microsurgery
- Laparoscopic surgeries
- Birth control, family planning, prenatal care and menopause treatment
- Major gynecologic surgeries
- Treatment of abnormal Pap smears (colposcopy, LEEP), laser surgery
- Treatment of abnormal bleeding
- Normal and high-risk pregnancies
- Ayurvedic (complementary medicine) consults and therapies
- Acupuncture treatments
We appreciate the importance of your time and will make every effort to honor your scheduled appointment time. However, we ask for your understanding if uncontrollable delays occur. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance.
Our office accepts most major insurance plans, including a number of managed care plans (HMOs). Please check with our office for a full list of accepted insurance plans. Co-payments are not billable and are due at the time of your office visit. Please bring all insurance information, including insurance cards, to all appointments.
If we do not participate in your insurance plan, you are responsible for payment at the time of your visit.
For your convenience, our office accepts payment in the form of cash, check, Visa, MasterCard and Discover Card.
When you call the office, our nursing staff will address general questions or concerns, including prescription refills. If a nurse is unavailable when you call, she will return your call within the same day. When calling for prescription refills, please have your pharmacy name and phone number available. Please allow 48 hours for prescription refills to be called in by our office.
A physician is available to assist you in an emergency 24-hours-a-day. If you have an emergency or health concern that arises during the day, please contact our office immediately. Please provide your name and a description of the emergency. If an emergency arises at night or during the weekend, please call our office number and the physician on-call will be contacted. You can reach our office by calling 610-432-9003.
Note: If you believe any delay in medical attention could result in a life-threatening situation, please go immediately to the nearest emergency room for treatment and notify our office as soon as you are able.
From Route 309 - Take the Tilghman Street West exit. At the traffic light make a left (Josh Early on the corner). Proceed to the 3rd traffic light make a right into the Integrated Health Campus. We are located in the 250 Building, 3rd floor, Suite 305. Free valet parking is available.
About our Doctor
Tirun A. Gopal, MD
More about Dr. Gopal
- Received pre-medical degree from the University of Bombay in Bombay, India
- Awarded medical degree by the Grant Medical College of the University of Bombay in Bombay, India
- Completed internship and residency programs at the University of Bombay in Bombay, India
- Completed an internship program at Ellis Hospital in Schenectady, New York
- Completed residencies in obstetrics and gynecology at both the University of Bombay in Bombay , India and at Lehigh Valley Hospital in Allentown, Pennsylvania
- Certified in Ayurvedic by the Open International University of Complementary Medicine in Sri Lanka
- Earned a diploma from the New England Institute of Ayurvedic Medicine and is recognized as an ayurvedic practitioner
- Certified in acupuncture by the Helms Medical Institute in Berkeley, California