Internal Medicine - Tamaqua
St. Luke's Internal Medicine - Tamaqua
1299 East Broad Street
Maps & Directions
Patients are seen by appointment. Many same-day appointments are available for acute illnesses. To cancel and reschedule, please call in advance of your appointment.
- Monday: 8 am to 4 pm
- Tuesday: 8 am to 6 pm
- Wednesday: 8 am to 3 pm
- Thursday: 8 am to 5 pm
- Friday: 8 am to 3 pm
- Saturday: 8 to 11 am once-a-month
- Sunday: Closed
St. Luke's Internal Medicine - Tamaqua is an office-based internal medicine practice with emphasis on preventative care and disease management.
After-Hours Calls and Emergencies
A physician is on-call 24 hours-a-day to respond to urgent medical needs. Call our office and the after-hours answering service will take your message. The on-call physician will promptly return your call. Please have the patient's information on hand.
For life-threatening emergencies, please call 911. The hospital physicians will then contact us.
About our Doctor
Joanne Calabrese, DO
- Earned undergraduate degree in biology from the University of Scranton in Scranton, Pennsylvania
- Earned medical degree at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Completed traditional internship at Suburban General Hospital in Norristown, Pennsylvania
- Completed the Family Practice Residency program at the Crozer-Keystone Health System in southeastern, Pennsylvania
- Completed the Internal Medicine Residency program at Mercy Suburban Hospital in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
- Received master's of bioethics degree at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Board certified in internal medicine