St. Luke's Coopersburg Pediatrics
7001 North Route 309
Fairmont Shopping Center
Coopersburg, PA 18036
Maps & Directions
- Monday and Wednesday: 8 am – 6 pm, accepting calls until 5 pm
- Tuesday and Thursday: 8 am – 7 pm, accepting calls until 6 pm
- Friday: 8 am – 3 pm, accepting calls until 2 pm
- Saturday: Some hours for sick patients by appointment
- Same day sick visits available
- Some in-office evening hours available by appointment
- Professionals available by phone for emergencies and after hours
Payment, including co-payment, is due at the time of the office visit. Cash, check, Visa, MasterCard and Discover Card are accepted.
Our office accepts most major insurances and managed care plans. Please bring all insurance information, including insurance cards, to all appointments. As your child's primary care physician, we will coordinate all of your child's medical care. Whenever medically necessary, we will refer you to a specialist and continue to coordinate your child's care with the consulting physician.
To ensure insurance payment, many insurance plans require a prior written referral before you may engage the services of a specialist. Otherwise, you may be held responsible for fees associated with your child's care. We may not issue retroactive referrals for care already rendered. If you have questions regarding referrals, please call our office.