Riegelsville Family Practice
Family Health Care Center - Riegelsville
302 Ash Lane
Riegelsville, PA 18077
Maps & Directions
Patients are seen by appointment. Many same-day appointments are available for acute illnesses. To cancel and reschedule, please call in advance of your appointment.
- Monday: 8:30 am to 6:30 pm
- Tuesday: 8:30 am to 5 pm
- Wednesday: 9 am to 1 pm
- Thursday: 8:30 am to 7 pm
- Friday: 8 am to 5 pm
- Saturday: 8:30 am to 12:30 pm two time-a-month
- Sunday: Closed
After-Hours Calls and Emergencies
A physician is on-call 24 hours-a-day to respond to urgent medical needs. Call our office and the after-hours answering service will take your message. The on-call physician will promptly return your call. Please have the patient's information on hand.
For life-threatening emergencies, please call 911. The hospital physicians will then contact us.
About our Doctor
John A. Berdini, MD
- Graduated cum laude from LaSalle University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with BA in biology
- Received medical degree from New Jersey Medical School of University of Medicine and Dentistry in Newark, New Jersey
- Completed family practice residency at Hunterdon Medical Center in Flemington, New Jersey
- Member of American Medical Association and the American Academy of Family Physicians