Holli M Warholic DO
Holli M. Warholic, DO - Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Holli M. Warholic provides comprehensive gynecologic and obstetrical care for women of all ages.
About Our Doctor
Holli M. Warholic, DO
- Board-certified in obstetrics and gynecology
- Completed a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at St. Luke's University Health Network in Bethlehem, PA
- Obtained a Doctor of Osteopathy degree from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in Philadelphia, PA
- Attended Lehigh University in Bethlehem where she obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry with a Minor in Women's Studies
More about Dr. Warholic
Below is a listing of some of our most common services. If you have a question about a service you do not see listed, please do not hesitate to call the office.
- Comprehensive gynecologic and obstetrical care for women of all ages, including adolescents
- High risk pregnancies
- Birth control options, including long acting reversible contraception
- Minimally invasive surgeries
- Hormone replacement therapies
- Trial of labor after cesearan
- Family planning and infertility evaluation
- Treatment of urinary incontinence
- Premenstrual syndrome management
Location, Directions and Hours
St. Luke's Anderson Campus
Medical Office Building
1700 Riverside Circle
Easton, PA 18045
Locations & Directions
- Monday and Wednesday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Expanded office hours will be announced soon.
If you need to schedule an appointment, please call our office in advance at 484-503-0628. If you are calling because of an acute illness that requires prompt attention, we will schedule you for the next available appointment.
If you have a health concern that arises at night or during the weekend, please call our office number. The answering service will contact the physician on call. If you believe any delay in medical attention could result in a life-threatening situation, please go immediately to the nearest emergency room for treatment and notify our office as soon as you are able.
If you need to cancel an appointment, please call the office as soon as possible. Twenty-four hours notice is requested. This allows the office to offer the appointment time to another patient.
Insurance and Payment
Payment, including co-payments, are due at the time of the office visit. Cash, check, Visa, MasterCard and Discover Card are accepted.
Holli Warholic, DO accepts most major insurances, including Medicare, Blue Cross and a variety of managed care plans (HMOs), such as Keystone Health Plan and Aetna US Healthcare.