Hamilton Court Internal Medicine
St. Luke's Internal Medicine -
Monday - Friday
8:30 am to 5 pm
Our office provides 24-hour coverage for emergencies. If you have an emergency that arises during the day, please call our office immediately. Please provide your name and a description of the emergency. If an emergency arises at night or during the weekend, please call our office number and the physician on-call will be contacted. You can reach our office by calling 484-223-3300.
If you believe any delay in medical attention could result in a life-threatening situation, please go immediately to the nearest emergency room for treatment and notify our office as soon as you are able.
General and Specialty Services
- Internal medicine
- Complete physicals
- Allergy shots
- Pap smears
To schedule an appointment, please call our office at 484-223-3300. Please give us your name and the reason for your call, and we will schedule an appropriate amount of time for your care.
Our office accepts most major insurance plans. Please check with our office for the list of plans in which we participate. Co-payments are not billable and therefore are due at the time of the office visit. Payments are accepted in cash, personal check or major credit card.
If lab work is ordered for you, we will help you schedule a follow-up visit for the interpretation of those test results. Test results will not be given over the phone except for those patients with chronic conditions.
About Our Doctors
Stephen R. Shore, MD, FACP
More about Dr. Shore
- Undergraduate degree received from Muhlenberg College in Allentown, Pennsylvania
- Medical degree awarded at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Internal medicine internship and residency programs completed at University Hospitals of Cleveland in Cleveland, Ohio
- Fellow of the American College of Physicians
- Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine
Nina Khan, MD
More about Dr. Khan
- Medical degree earned from Synergy Medical Education Alliance in Saginaw, Michigan
- Completed internal medicine residency at the Mercy Family Practice Residency Program in Toledo, Ohio
- Special interest in emergency medicine and dermatology, as well as women's health issues
Mark Kender, MD, FACP
- Awarded medical degree from Hahnemann Medical College in Philadelphia, PA
- Completed internal medicine internship at Presbyterian University of Pennsylvania Medical Center in Philadelphia, PA
- Completed the internal medicine residency program at Lehigh Valley Hospital in Allentown, PA
- Board certified in internal medicine
- Member of the American College of Physicians, American Society of Internal Medicine and American Board of Medical Specialists
More about Dr. Kender