Our Locations and Office Information
701 Ostrum Street, Suite 202
Bethlehem, PA 18015
Maps & Directions
- Monday - Thursday: 9 am to 4 pm
- Friday: By Appointment
1206 North Street
Jim Thorpe, PA 18229
Maps & Directions
- First and third Wednesday of the month
Telephone Calls to the Office
We encourage you to call our office at 484-526-2200 during business hours (Monday through Friday between 8 am and 4 pm) when a member of our staff is available to answer most of your questions. If one of our physicians must be consulted, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If an urgent medical problem or emergency arises during regular business hours, please call the office. Once you provide your name and a description of the emergency, we will respond promptly to your call. When our office is closed, our answering service will take your information and forward it to the on-call physician. Please be sure to indicate that you are calling with an emergency. If you feel that any delay could result in a life-threatening situation, call 911 or your emergency medical response team, or proceed directly to the nearest emergency room for treatment. Then, call our office as soon as possible at 484-526-2200.
Your co-pay is expected at the time of service. We accept cash, checks, MasterCard and Visa.
- $15 per form - Payment is due at the time of submission.
- We accept cash, check and most major credit cards.
- This policy applies to all forms including disability, FMLA, insurance, school paperwork, etc.
- We require five (5) consecutive workdays to complete all forms.
- Prescriptions/refills will be called to respective pharmacies Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
- Please remember to check your prescriptions. No prescriptions will be filled after 5pm during the week or on weekends.
- 48 hours notice is required for any prescriptions. When calling for a prescription, please leave the name of the pharmacy and the pharmacy phone number.
Nurse Practioners and Physician Assistants are available to return phone calls Monday through Friday.
Calls will be returned within 24 hours.
If there is an emergency, you are advised to go to the Emergency Room or call 911.