Our Healthcare Team
Our Healthcare Team
The physicians at St. Luke's Center for Diabetes & Endocrinology are certified specialists in treating diabetes and disorders of the hypothalamus, pituitary gland, pineal gland, parathyroid glands, adrenal gland, ovaries and testes. We're here to help you understand your conditions and to provide quality self-management education.
Bankim A. Bhatt, MD, FACP
- Earned undergraduate degree in chemistry from Muhlenberg College in Allentown, PA
- Awarded medical degree from Eastern Virginia Medical School in Norfolk, VA
- Completed residency at the Washington Hospital Center in Washington, DC
- Completed three-year endocrinology fellowship at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Fellow, American College of Physicians
- Board certified in internal medicine and endocrinology
Dr. Bhatt, a Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine at Temple University’s School of Medicine, is particularly interested in treating patients with diabetes. He has presented his research findings at national meetings and has published them in leading medical journals.
More about Dr. Bhatt
Sara Choudhry, MD
More about Dr. Choudhry
- Awarded medical degree at Allama Iqbal Medical School, University of Punjab in Lahore, Pakistan
- Completed residency program at SUNY Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY
- Completed geriatrics fellowship at Stonybrook University Health Science Center in Stonybrook, NY
- Completed endocrinology fellowship at SUNY Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY
- Board certified in internal medicine and geriatrics
Robert B. Doll, MD
- Earned medical degree from Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia, PA
- Completed two-year fellowship in endocrinology at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center in Pittsburgh, PA, where also he completed his residency program
- Board certified in internal medicine, endocrinology and metabolism
Dr. Doll, a Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine at the Penn State University School of Medicine, is one of the leading experts in the diagnosis, management and treatment of thyroid cancer in the Lehigh Valley.
More about Dr. Doll
Pamela Abrams, MD
- Awarded medical degree at Temple University School of Medicine in Philadelphia, PA
- Completed internship and residency at Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC
- Received the clinical research certificate program at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, PA
- Completed a three-year fellowship in pediatric endocrinology at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Board certified in pediatrics
Dr. Abrams is a pediatric endocrinologist and specializes in treating children (birth to 18 years old).
More about Dr. Abrams