Cancer Care Associates
Team Approach to Cancer Care
The specialists at St. Luke's Cancer Care Associates know that cancer is a journey. St. Luke's cancer doctors work closely with a leading team of radiation oncologists, regional physicians, oncology nurses and cancer support staff.
The goal is simple - to ensure patients at St. Luke's Cancer Center receive the most effective and appropriate diagnostic and treatment options available in a supportive, compassionate environment, and to offer the best chance for a cure.
We Specialize in Your Treatment
- Our fellowship-trained cancer doctors specialize in surgical oncology, gynecologic oncology and medical oncology.
- The latest surgical procedures are used to achieve the best results for our patients.
- We have six convenient office locations in Allentown, Bethlehem Coaldale, Easton, East Stroudsburg and Quakertown.
- Patient forms are available here for your convenience.
Join Support Groups
Call St. Luke's InfoLink toll-free at 1-866-STLUKES (785-8537) to learn about upcoming dates, times and topics for these cancer support groups:
- Breast Cancer Support Group in Bethehem
- Breast Cancer Support Group in Quakertown
- Prostate Cancer Support Group in Bethlehem