Some of the top-brand equipment and features to develop optimal fitness at our two centers include:
- MedX® strength development training system – the first and only total body MedX® circuits in the Lehigh Valley
- Cybex® strength development circuits
- Free weights
- Group Fitness studios with classes including cardio box, Pilates, yoga and Zumba
- Group cycling classes featuring LeMond® cycles
- A 30-yard indoor synthetic turf training area (Commerce Way facility)
Examples of the premier cardiovascular equipment available at both centers include:
- Elliptical Trainers
- Stationary Cycles
- Precor® Adaptive Motion Trainers
- Concept2® Rowers
- Cybex® Arcs
St. Luke’s Health & Fitness Center is proud to be the first and only fitness center in the region to feature a Total Body MedX® Training Circuit. Learn more about MedX® equipment.
MedX® is recognized as the “gold standard” in the fitness industry for strength development.
Backed by extensive university-based clinical research, MedX® offers the highest quality fitness, sports and medical/rehabilitation equipment in the industry. MedX® provides numerous adjustments to accommodate individual size and orthopaedic needs. MedX® features low-friction weight stacks which enable several hundred levels of programming resistance in increments of two foot-pounds. This results in low force on the joints while providing the precise level of resistance required regardless of strength levels.
Aside from sports, rehabilitation and fitness training facilities, MedX® is utilized in many professional and university athletic training centers.