Family Health Center
St. Luke's Family Health Center
Care for the Whole Family at the Health
Center in Allentown
Doctors, nurses and support staff at the St. Luke's Family Health Center are ready to provide your entire family with quality preventive care, the treatment of illness and the management of chronic conditions.
For your comfort and convenience, our newly constructed, spacious 12,000-square foot facility is located at 1501 Lehigh Street in Allentown, has first-floor access and ample parking.
Services at the St. Luke's Family Health
- Routine physical exams and wellness visits for infants through adults, including children's immunizations
- Blood tests and lab studies
- Women’s health care, including Pap smears and colposcopies
- Prenatal/obstetrical care with your family physician
- Minor office surgery
- Care and management of diabetes, asthma and high blood pressure
- On-site geriatrician provides for more specialized care for the elderly
- Occupational medicine
- St. Luke's Family Health Center also provides access to medical testing, surgical procedures and specialized treatments at St. Luke's Hospital-Allentown Campus.
The St. Luke's Family Health Center has:
- Ample parking
- Easy access to public transportation
- Spacious and comfortable waiting area
- Private check-in and check-out process
- Abundant, large exam and procedure rooms
- On-site lab draw station
- State-of-the-art wireless communication allows the staff to coordinate your care more promptly and efficiently
Robert Dolansky, DO
Co-director, St. Luke’s Family Health Center
“Patients are active participants in their care and patient education and counseling are a part of every visit. Our goal is to develop and foster respectful, caring and lasting relationships with our patients, so that we can deliver the most appropriate care. Creating an environment of trust enables us to do just that.”
Mornings, afternoon and evening hours are available by appointment. To schedule, please call 610-628-8380. If you are sick and need to be seen immediately, our staff will schedule you for the next available opening, usually on the same day. If you need to cancel an appointment, please call our office as soon as possible.
If you have a medical emergency after hours, please go the Emergency Department at St. Luke's Hospital-Allentown Campus or call 911 for an ambulance.
Please notify our office when a prescription refill is needed. Allow 24 hours for it to be called into your pharmacy.
Insurance and billing
We accept most major insurances and participate in many Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs), including Medicare, Blue Shield, Aetna/USHealthcare, Keystone Health, Senior Blue and Berkshire Health Partners. If you are required to choose a primary care doctor by your insurance, we can assist you in the selection process and help with the necessary insurance paperwork.
If you do not have insurance, we have a financial counselor who can assist you in applying for Medical Assistance. Any fees that are not covered by your insurance company will be billed to you. Co-payments are due at the time of your office visit. We accept Visa, Mastercard, personal checks and cash. If you have any questions regarding billing, please contact our office at 610-628-8380.
The Podiatry Clinic sees patients at St. Luke's Family Health Center. St. Luke’s podiatric residents care for patients with common conditions such as foot trauma, bunions, hammer toes, calluses, pediatric deformities as well as those patients requiring orthotics and reconstructive foot surgery. For more information, call the Podiatry Clinic at 610-628-8260.