St Lukes Care Now
St. Luke's Care Now - Allentown, Bethlehem, Jim Thorpe and Wind Gap
Less out-of-pocket expense...
St. Luke's quality...
No appointment needed.
Walk-in care when you need it.
For minor illness and injuries, St. Luke's Care Now is typically faster than an ER visit.
Lower out-of-pocket co-pays than ER visits.
A St. Luke's provider is always available.
If you have a more serious or life-threatening condition, like chest pain, difficulty breathing or a severe injury, call 911 or go to an emergency room.
St. Luke's Care Now - Jim Thorpe
1104 North Street
Jim Thorpe, PA 18229
Maps & Directions
Monday through Friday: 8 am to 8 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 8 am to 4 pm
View Larger Map
- Fast, convenient care for acute illnesses including the common cold, fever and flu-like symptoms, sinus infections, bronchitis and other acute ailments.
- Receive care for sprains, strains, broken bones, dislocations, cuts, minor burns and animal bites.
- Walk-in care is provided faster and at a lower cost to you than an emergency room visit.
- Most prescriptions can be electronically submitted to the pharmacy.
- Diagnostic testing is available onsite.
- Occupational medicine services available to local employers onsite.