Nursing Students - Program Director
School Program Director Internship Process for Nursing Students
Please read the below information which outlines St. Luke's requirements to process a student/intern. The required forms are to be returned to the St. Luke's University Hospital - Bethlehem Campus - Educational Services Department prior to the student's intended start date to allow adequate time for review, processing and clearance. Those students who have a criminal history are to also include the Criminal Background Investigation Report form and all State/Federal issued criminal reports. Forms need to be submitted at least once annually.
Please note that audits will be conducted to verify St. Luke's standards are met. Educational contracts will be revoked if files are incomplete.
Please call the Director, Educational Services, 484-526-3031, with any questions.
Guidelines for Processing Students
- Please read the attached for an explanation on processing students.
Criminal Background Investigation Report
- If a criminal history is reported on the FBI Fingerprint Report, Child Abuse Clearance or PA State Police Criminal Background Check, please print this form and have the student complete and mail, along with all original criminal history reports, to the St. Luke's University Hospital - Bethlehem Campus Human Resources Department with an appropriate cover letter stating the purpose and including information identifying the school.
Immunization History Form
- This form outlines the St. Luke's health history requirements which are to be kept on file at the school.
Drug Screen Requirements
Record Verification for Students
- Please print the attachment and return to the St. Luke's University Hospital - Bethlehem Campus Educational Services Department with other requirements listed below in step #7.
- Please print the attached form and provide to students who have had a positive TB test in the past. This form, along with a clear chest x-ray and/or BAMT (Blood Assay Mycobacterium Tuberculosis) test, should be kept with the student's medical file.
- Please return the Registration, Commitment to Privacy, Information Technology Security, Child Protection Services Law Affirmation and Record Verification forms to:
Director, Educational Services Department
St. Luke's University Hospital - Bethlehem Campus
801 Ostrum Street
Bethlehem, PA 18015
- Incomplete materials will not be accepted, which may delay your student intern's start date.