Guidelines for Processing Interns (updated 12/04/2013)
(view the Intern Flow Chart)
- Please read the attached for an explanation on processing student interns.
- View our online presentation for School Program Directors
Students assigned to the Warren Campus will need to meet these additional requirements:
In addition to meeting the Network requirements, the State of New Jersey has additional requirements which include:
Criminal Background Investigation Report
- If a criminal history is reported on the FBI Fingerprint Report, Child Abuse Clearance or PA State Police Criminal Background Check, please print this form and have the student complete and mail, along with all original criminal history reports, to the St. Luke's University Hospital - Bethlehem Campus Volunteer Services Department.
Immunization History Form (updated 07/09/2013)
- This form outlines the St. Luke's health history requirements which are to be kept on file at the school.
Drug Screen Requirements
- Please print the attached form and provide to students who have had a positive TB test in the past. This form, along with a clear chest x-ray and/or BAMT (Blood Assay Mycobacterium Tuberculosis) test, should be kept with the student's medical file.
Hepatitis B Declination Form
- Having the Hepatitis B series is strongly recommended for students completing an internship at St. Luke’s, but is not required. Should a student decline the vaccine, the attached form should be completed and kept on file with their medical history.
Record Verification for Student Interns (updated 11/18/2013)
- Please print the attachment and return to the St. Luke's University Hospital - Bethlehem Campus Volunteer Services Department along with the Registration, Student Volunteer Instructor Research Consent & Release Agreement and Commitment to Privacy Forms.
||Warren Campus Student Verification Form (10/25/2013)
- Please return the Registration, Commitment to Privacy form, Non-Employed Disclosure Authorization and Release form, Record Verification form and Student Volunteer Instructor Research Consent and Release form to:
Volunteer Services Department
St. Luke's University Hospital - Bethlehem Campus
801 Ostrum Street
Bethlehem, PA 18015
- Postal mail required forms for students assigned to the Warren Campus to:
St. Luke's Warren Campus
185 Roseberry Street
Phillipsburg, NJ 08865
- Incomplete materials will not be accepted, which may delay your student intern's start date.