Make a Gift
Making a Gift to St. Luke’s
Since St. Luke's is recognized as a 501( c ) (3) charitable organization by the IRS, your donation is tax deductible as allowable by law. Contributions can be made through any of the following methods:
Donations by Check
Checks should be made payable to St. Luke's University Health Network and mailed to:
St. Luke's University Health Network
801 Ostrum Street
Bethlehem, PA 18015
Donations On-line by Credit Card
Visa, MasterCard and American Express are accepted.
Make your gift online now using our secure site or call the Development Office toll free at 866-468-6251 if you would like to use your credit card over the telephone.
You can make a difference in the future of healthcare in our community. Please make your donation today.
Donor Bill of Rights
Thank you for entrusting us to be responsible stewards of your generosity. We promise to honor your rights as a donor to our hospitals.
- The right to be informed of our mission, the way we intend to use donated resources, and our capacity to use donations effectively for its intended purposes.
- The right to know the identity of those serving on our governing board and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- The right to have access to our most recent financial statements.
- The right to be assured that we will use your gifts for the purpose for which they were intended.
- The right to receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition of all gifts.
- The right to be assured that information about our donations is handled with respect and confidentiality to the extended required by law.
- The right to expect that all relationships with us will be professional in nature.
- The right to be informed whether we use volunteers, employees or hired solicitors to seek donations.
- The right to have your name removed from our mailing list.
- The right to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
If you wish to contact someone about any of these issues, please call our toll free number at 866-468-6251 or via email.