Treatment of Non-Healing Wounds
and Ulcers at St. Luke's
Understanding the issues affecting a person's ability to heal is as important as treating the wound itself. The doctors and nurses of the St. Luke's Wound Management Centers offer special treatments for non-healing wounds and ulcers. Patients heal faster, feel less pain and have fewer long-term conditions.
The doctors and staff of the St. Luke's Wound Management Centers coordinate total patient care by maintaining communication with referring physicians and facilitating other clinical and non-clinical services.
This “one-stop-shop” approach to healing ensures:
- Patients receive state-of-the-art diagnostics and treatment
- Faster recovery times, less pain and fewer long-term debilitating conditions
- Reduced burden and costs for patients
- Effective continuity of care and coordination of ancillary services
- Comfort and ease by delivering care in any setting
The St. Luke's Wound Management Center accepts most major insurance plans.
Doctors and Staff at St. Luke's Specially Trained in Treating Non-Healing Wounds and Ulcers
The care team at the St. Luke's Wound Management Centers consists of board-certified general surgeons; trauma surgeons; plastic and vascular surgeons; infectious disease physicians; podiatrists and enterostomal therapists, as well as an experienced nursing staff and certified wound specialists.
Conditions Treated at the St. Luke's Wound Management Center
Conditions treated include:
- Wounds complicated by poor circulation, diabetes, chemical trauma, cancer, vascular disorders and other conditions
- Pressure ulcers
- Slow healing or chronic wounds or ulcers
- Chronic inflammation of the foot and leg
- Follow-up burn care and scar management
- Complex surgical wounds
Locations and Hours – St. Luke's Wound Management Centers
St. Luke's Wound Management Center
St. Luke's University Hospital - Bethlehem
Office is conveniently located inside the A Entrance at Priscilla Payne Hurd Pavilion
801 Ostrum Street
Bethlehem, PA 18015
Maps & Directions
Monday through Friday – 8 am to 4 pm