Back to Basics
Back to Basics after Weight Loss Surgery
Back to Basics
- Have you been struggling
after weight loss surgery?
- Have you not yet reached
your weight loss goal or
have you regained weight?
Our goal is to help you succeed. St. Luke's "Back to Basics after Weight Loss Surgery" program is designed for any weight-loss surgery patient from any program who is at least 12 months post-surgery and who may be struggling to get to their goal weight or has been regaining weight.
You can participate in our behavioral health or nutrition segments separately, or register for the entire 8-week session at a discount.
- 4 nutrition sessions in 2013: Tuesdays - April 2, 9, 16, 23 AND/OR
- 4 behavioral health sessions in 2013: Tuesdays - April 30, May 7, 14, 21
- 6 to 7:30 pm in our Founders Room, Annex Bldg., 1801 Hamilton Street, Allentown (across the street from St. Luke's Hospital-Allentown Campus)
St. Luke's Hospital – Allentown Campus
- Founders Room, Annex Building
1801 Hamilton Street
Allentown, PA 18104
Maps & Directions
- $50 for the 4 behavioral health sessions
- $50 for the 4 nutrition sessions
- $75 for all 8 sessions
All sessions must be paid in advance by credit card and are non-refundable; manual is included.
- Behavioral - Post-Bariatric Challenges
- The Power of Negative Self-Belief
- Communication Styles
- Relaxation Techniques
- Nutrition - Basic Rules
- A Healthy Plate
- Dining Out
- Food Journals
Seating and Registration
Seating is limited to 15 participants.
Registration is required. Use one of these options to register:
- Call St. Luke's InfoLink at 866-STLUKES (785-8537) toll free
- Register online
You must pay by credit card only. Registration for the class will be complete once payment is received.
For more information, call St. Luke's Bariatric Services at 610-628-8315.