Employee Assistance Program
Guiding Employee Wellness
The experienced and qualified staff of St. Luke's Behavioral Health Service's Employee Assistance Program can help individuals, couples and families address problems and issues related to work, marriage, stress, grief, anger and other life events. All services are confidential and are not discussed with your employer.
EAP Services Provided
- Therapy/counseling for you and/or your immediate family members
- Caring, compassionate and confidential treatment
- Off-work site locations in Bethlehem and Quakertown
- Employee assessment at no charge with subsequent visits billed to the employee's insurer
- Referral for treatment to the proper level of care and to the appropriate practitioner
For more information, please call 484-526-3717 (Bethlehem ) or 215-529-9240 (Quakertown).