Gynecologic Oncology Symposium
St. Luke's 1st Annual Gynecologic Oncology Symposium
Blue Event Center
4431 Easton Avenue
Bethlehem, PA 18020
Saturday, November 17, 2012
7 am to noon
A full hot breakfast will be provided.
We invite you to join St. Luke’s fellowship-trained gynecologic oncologists and certified genetics counselor for this educational opportunity that will address the medical and surgical management of patients with adnexal masses and cervical dysplasia, as well as hereditary gynecologic cancer syndromes.
This program is recommended for:
- Primary care physicians, including Ob/GYNs
- Medical oncologists
- Physician assistants
- Nurses and nurse practitioners
The program is free, but registration is required by Friday, November 9, 2012.
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED FOR THIS EVENT!
For information, please call St. Luke’s InfoLink at 1-866-STLUKES (785-8537).
Download/view the detailed event flyer for more information.
- The St. Luke’s University Health Network designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM.
- Physician should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the educational activity.
- Faculty and all others who have the ability to control the content of continuing medical education activities sponsored by the St. Luke’s University Health Network are expected to disclose to the audience whether they do or do not have any real or apparent conflict(s) of interest or other relationships related to the content of their presentation(s).
- 4 Nursing CE hours will be awarded to those who complete the program.