Cares for Kids 5K and Fun Run
Walkers are Welcome!
St. Luke's Miners Campus is hosting the first annual Cares for Kids 5K and Fun Run to benefit Community Health, supporting programs such as Dental, Vision, and Health Vans; Reading Rocks Literacy; Live Your Life, and many more. Presented by the Get Your Tail on the Trail program, St. Luke's Miners Campus is encouraging kids to get out and get active.
Log your training and participation miles via the Get Your Tail on the Trail web site and receive free prizes as you achieve your milestone goals.
Download and print Registration Information.
Saturday, October 5, 2013 (rain or shine)
111 E. Bertsch Street
Lansford, PA 18232
Begins at the Lansford Pool through Coaldale borough looping around St. Luke's Miners Hospital and back.
||1 mile Kids Fun Start
- $20 by September 14th (T-shirt guaranteed)
- $25 after September 14th
- $5 Kids Fun (up to 12 years old)
All entry fees are non-refundable.
Proceeds benefit St. Luke's Miners Community Health. St. Luke’s Miners Campus is a non-profit charity and contributions are tax deductible (501c3 letter available upon request).
- Strollers and friendly pets are welcome.
- For everyone's safety, baby carriers, baby backpacks, in-line skates, motorized scooters, bicycles, skateboards, canes, crutches, headphones, walking sticks and animals are not permitted on the course.
- Top 3 Overall Male and Female Runners; Top 3 Overall Male and Female Walkers; Plus, 2nd and 3rd for each
- 5K Run Age Group by Gender (Medals): 13-19 (3), 20-29 (3), 30-39 (3) 40-49 (3), 50-59 (3), 60 and over (3)
For More Information
Call St. Luke's InfoLink toll-free at 1-866-STLUKES (785-8537).