Choosing The Vascular Center
Why Choose The Vascular Center?
The specialists at The Vascular Center truly are experts in circulatory disorders. Collectively, this physician group has many years of expertise in treating diseases that affect the veins and arteries throughout the body.
Expertise in Vascular Care
- Comprehensive vascular care is provided by the only multidisciplinary vascular specialty group in the region whose physicians treat patients with vascular disease exclusively.
- This specialized group includes vascular surgeons, interventional radiologists and wound management specialists, together with physicians' assistants, registered vascular technologists and certified vascular nurses.
Individualized Patient Care
- Care plans are tailored to meet the needs of each patient so the most appropriate and effective care is provided.
- Conservative treatment approaches that are in the best interest of the patient are always considered first.
- Emphasis is placed on risk-reduction strategies and education.
Advanced Procedures and Protocols
- The Vascular Center uses the most advanced medical technology available from GE Healthcare to diagnose a wide range of vascular diseases with accuracy and confidence.
- All medical, surgical and endovascular options are available to patients.
- The vascular surgeons specialize in advanced minimally invasive procedures for life-threatening conditions including:
- Interventional radiologists work in conjunction with leading area cancer doctors to offer advanced protocols for patients with melanoma and liver cancer.
Convenience and Satisfaction
- The Vascular Center offers six outpatient diagnostic vascular testing laboratories. Labs are located in Allentown, Bethlehem and Easton.
- Fourteen Vascular Center specialists are available to ensure timely appointments for both urgent and non-urgent patients.
- Appointments with vascular specialists are available at five office locations.
- The Vascular Center physicians continually communicate with referring physicians to ensure the most appropriate care.