Experienced Neurosurgeons in the Lehigh Valley
St. Luke's Neurosurgical Associates provides specialized neurosurgical care and consultation to the people and physicians of the Lehigh Valley.
We Specialize in Your Treatment
- Our board-certified/eligible neurosurgeons have extensive training and experience.
- We help patients with brain, spine and nerve conditions, including tumors, aneurysms, fractures and breaks.
- We offer advanced surgical procedures such as:
- Spinal surgery for degenerative and disc disease and tumors – including spinal instrumentation and fusion
- Surgery of brain tumors and intracranial aneurysms
- Peripheral nerve surgery such as carpal tunnel decompression
- We have offices in Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, East Stroudsburg and Quakertown.
- Discharge instructions are available for your convenience.
- Our neurosurgeons practice throughout the Lehigh Valley and are affiliated with the nationally recognized St. Luke's University Health Network.
Feel free to contact us by phone at 484-526-6000 or by e-mail.
Click on the image above to view this
helpful video in a new window.
While you are in the hospital, our physician's assistant will see you daily along with one of our doctors. Often the doctor who sees you will not be the doctor who has performed your surgery.
We communicate daily with each other regarding your care. By working together as a team, we are able to provide you with the best possible neurosurgical care. Information regarding your hospital stay will be sent to your family doctor.
Upon discharge from the hospital, please contact our office immediately to arrange for your follow-up appointment.
In addition to our neurosurgery team, we have two nurse practitioners and three physician assistants to assist in your care.
These professionals have advanced education and training, having fulfilled certification criteria and passed rigorous examinations.
They maintain their professional competence with continued education and they are experienced in assisting the doctor in all areas of your care. They work under the direction of your doctor, helping us to better meet your needs.
We offer advanced surgical approaches to these and other conditions:
- Brain tumors
- Brain aneurysms
- Head & spine injuries
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Back problems
...and many other conditions.