St. Luke's Miners Gynecology
281 North 12th St., Suite A
Lehighton, PA 18235
Maps & Directions
360 West Ruddle Street
Coaldale, PA 18218
Maps & Directions
Office hours are by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, please call our office at 610-377-3221. Please give us your name and the reason for your call, and we will schedule an appropriate amount of time for your care. If you need to cancel an appointment, please do so as far in advance as possible.
St. Luke's Miners Gynecology provides a wide variety of gynecological services to women of all ages. Below is a listing of our most common services. If you have a question about a service you do not see listed, please do not hesitate to call the office.
- Annual preventative gynecological care
- Infertility evaluation
- Laser surgery
- Menopause management
- Urinary incontinence management
- Minimally invasive hysteroscopic and laparoscopic surgery including endometrial ablation
Our office provides 24-hour coverage for emergencies. If you have an emergency that arises on a weekend during the day, please call our office immediately. Please provide your name and a description of the emergency. If an emergency arises at night or during non-office hours, please call the emergency room at St. Luke's Hospital - Miners Campus at 570-645-8127. If you believe any delay in medical attention could result in a life-threatening situation, please go immediately to the nearest emergency room for treatment and notify our office as soon as you are able.
Our office accepts most major insurance plans. Please check with our offices for the list of plans in which we participate. Also, be sure to bring all insurance information, including insurance cards, to all appointments. Co-payments are not billable and therefore are due at the time of the offices visit. Payments are accepted in cash or by personal check. MasterCard, Discover Card and Visa also are accepted.
If lab work is ordered for you, we will help you schedule a follow up visit for the interpretation of those test results. Test results will not be given over the phone except for those patients with chronic conditions.
About Our Doctor
Richard C. Miller, MD
- Earned undergraduate degree in biology from Lehigh University in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- Awarded medical degree from University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Completed straight program in obstetrics and gynecology at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland
- Completed residency program in obstetrics and gynecology at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland
- Member of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
More about Dr. Miller