Treatment of Non-Healing Wounds
and Ulcers at St. Luke's
Understanding the issues affecting a person's ability to heal is as important as treating the wound itself. The doctors and nurses of the St. Luke's Wound Management Centers offer special treatments for non-healing wounds and ulcers. Patients heal faster, feel less pain and have fewer long-term conditions.
The doctors and staff of the St. Luke's Wound Management Centers coordinate total patient care by maintaining communication with referring physicians and facilitating other clinical and non-clinical services.
This “one-stop-shop” approach to healing ensures:
- Patients receive state-of-the-art diagnostics and treatment
- Faster recovery times, less pain and fewer long-term debilitating conditions
- Reduced burden and costs for patients
- Effective continuity of care and coordination of ancillary services
- Comfort and ease by delivering care in any setting
- Evaluation for appropriateness for Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBO)
The St. Luke's Wound Management Center accepts most major insurance plans.
Doctors and Staff at St. Luke's Specially Trained in Treating Non-Healing Wounds and Ulcers
The care team at the St. Luke's Wound Management Centers consists of board-certified general surgeons; trauma surgeons; plastic and vascular surgeons; infectious disease physicians; podiatrists; ostomy nurses (CWOCN); as well as an experienced nursing staff and certified wound specialists.
Conditions Treated at the St. Luke's Wound Management Center
Conditions treated include:
- Wounds complicated by poor circulation, diabetes, trauma, cancer, vascular disorders and other conditions
- Diabetic foot wounds
- Venous ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Slow healing or chronic wounds or ulcers
- Follow-up burn care
- Complex surgical wounds
Locations and Hours
St. Luke's Wound Management Center
St. Luke's University Hospital - Bethlehem
Office is conveniently located inside the A Entrance at Priscilla Payne Hurd Pavilion
801 Ostrum Street
Bethlehem, PA 18015
Maps & Directions
Monday through Friday: 8 am to 4 pm