Emergency Room at St. Luke's Warren Campus
Emergency Room at St. Luke’s Warren Campus
St. Luke’s Warren Campus
185 Roseberry Street
Phillipsburg, NJ 08865
Your ER just got upgraded to FIRST CLASS.
We’ve upgraded evERything to give you a bigger and better emergency room experience at St. Luke’s Warren Hospital.
- Shortest wait times in the region
- Newest facilities
- Smartest technology
- Friendliest and most courteous expert physicians and staff
- Plenty of parking
When seconds count, count on the strength of St. Luke’s University Health Network and St. Luke’s Warren Campus.
When a medical emergency strikes, you're in good hands with the ER physicians at St. Luke's Warren Campus. Our highly trained Emergency Room (ER) doctors are ranked among the top 3 percent in the nation in terms of patient satisfaction and you have access to them around the clock.
What to Take to the ER
It is very important to let the ER doctors know what drugs you have been prescribed as well as any over-the-counter medications you take on a regular basis. Herbs, vitamins, aspirins and prescription medications interact in ways that often cause dramatic reactions. In order to treat you most effectively, your doctors will need to know what you take routinely as well as what you have taken recently. Try to keep an updated list on hand for emergencies.
Here's what you can expect from St. Luke's Warren Campus’ ER:
- Immediate assessment of your condition by a registered nurse. Severely ill or injured patients move to the head of the line.
- Certified emergency nurses with specialized training in pediatrics, trauma and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
- A trained sexual assault nurse providing care and support in a private treatment room.
- A decontamination room for those exposed to harmful or toxic substances.
- A full array of hospital services for your complete care, including the most technologically advanced radiology services in the area, complete laboratory and pathology services, and respiratory and other specialized services.
Intensive Care Unit
For patients who are seriously ill and in need of constant attention, our Intensive Care Unit offers round-the-clock medical supervision and skilled nursing. At St. Luke's Warren Campus, we have an intensivist (a physician who specialized in critical care) on staff and highly trained nurses monitoring these patients 24 hours-a-day.
By choosing any one of our six St. Luke’s Emergency Rooms, you can
rest-assured that you will always receive the highest level of care for
yourself and your loved ones. As a network, we are able to easily share
information and expertise between our hospitals and our physician
practices to provide you with the best emergency care possible.
Don’t wait – let others know St. Luke’s is your choice...when it