Join St. Luke’s Cancer Connection and become a champion in the fight against cancer in your community.
St. Luke's Cancer Connection is committed to improve the level of cancer care in the greater Lehigh Valley and surrounding communities.
You can, too. Join us today.
As a member, you will be invited to take part in many activities that will help ensure people living and working in our own neighborhoods have easy access to the most advanced and comprehensive cancer treatments available.
St. Luke's Cancer Connection supports increased research support locally and champions programs designed to improve the quality of life for people living with cancer.
Membership is free, so join the good fight and become a member today. Members will have the opportunity to:
- Volunteer for fundraising activities to support local cancer services that benefit this community
- Request St. Luke's cancer specialists to present to local groups or organizations on cancer-related topics
- Join or lead the charge to bolster support for leading edge cancer research and treatments
- Share your own personal story on how cancer has touched your life
- Receive email communications on St. Luke's cancer programs, activities and advocacy and fundraising efforts
St. Luke's Cancer Connection Newsletter
Our goal is to help you connect with St. Luke's cancer programs and services and introduce you to some of the caregivers from the St. Luke's Cancer Center team.
— Your friends from the St. Luke's Cancer Center Team