St. Luke’s Auxiliary Presents
Friday, May 1, 2015
Saucon Valley Country Club
2050 Saucon Valley Rd.
Bethlehem, PA 18015
Maps & Directions
Cocktails at 6 pm - Dinner to follow
To benefit the St. Luke's Center for Positive Aging
Your philanthropic support of the Charity Ball plays an essential role in helping to improve the health standards and quality of life in our community. We invite you to join us in celebrating 103 years of improving medical care that is consistently recognized as among the best in the nation.
A Legacy of Care
Since 1912, the St. Luke's Charity Ball has been the keystone in the social and philanthropic fabric of our area. As a volunteer organization, the Auxiliary and Ball Committee has raised millions to support and fund initiatives that directly benefit the residents of the Lehigh Valley and beyond:
- Heart & Vascular (2014)
- Neurologic Conditions (2013)
- Community Health Initiatives (2012)
- Continuing Education and Development of our Network Nursing Staff (2011)
- Temple University School of Medicine at St. Luke's (2010)
- Diabetes and Endocrinology (2009)
- Women's Maternity Care (2008)
- Women's and Newborn Health Care (2007)
- St. Luke's Cancer Center (2006)
- Hospice (2005)
The years of success would not have been possible without the generous participation of our community. We look forward to having you join us for what promises to be another exciting evening.
For more information or to become a sponsor, please contact Lori Coursen at 484-526-3057.